Lake Country HDO Blue Heavy Polish Pad
- For use with 5" & 6" Backing Plate
- Designed for use with random orbital and other "long stroke" machines
- Increased stability from Multi-Density design allows improved control on curved panels.
- Less foam movement minimizes haze and micro marring.
- Extended use on long stroke machines.
- High strength adhesive and durable construction.
- Beveled edge has an angled design which prevents pad “rolling”, allowing pad to stay flat on the surface.
- The combination of the bevel and interface keeps the adhesion line away from the working surface for safe use in tight areas.
- Designed for quick cleaning and drying.
- Material: Multi-Density Foam
- Polishing Face Diameter: 6 1/2" & 5 1/2"
- Thickness: 1"
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 6 1/16" & 5 1/16"
- Foam Color: Blue
- Velcro Color: Black
- Made in the USA
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate.
- Follow polish dependent tips regarding speed, pressure, amount of polish, and priming.
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying polish for the next section.
- Wash pads with Simple Clean spritz on face of pad and allow to dwell for a minute before brushing and rinsing out thoroughly.
- Place in clean dry area to dry.
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Same day shipping before 2pm eastern time
- All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
- Discounted overnight rates through UPS
- Call 800-203-5315